exhaust help please! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

exhaust help please!

do u guys think i should put single in and dual 10 series flows on my sport

so i just got everything welded up, i got a magnaflow y pipe and a flowmaster original 40 series welded on and the guy doin all the work for me threw in a nice magnaflow tip to tie it all together. i absolutely love the sound, its super deep and smooth, i would have never expected a flowmaster to be this smooth. ill get a sound up for you all to hear. and thanks again guys for all your help.

so i just got everything welded up, i got a magnaflow y pipe and a flowmaster original 40 series welded on and the guy doin all the work for me threw in a nice magnaflow tip to tie it all together. i absolutely love the sound, its super deep and smooth, i would have never expected a flowmaster to be this smooth. ill get a sound up for you all to hear. and thanks again guys for all your help.

Fantastic man! Get a sound clip up :thumbsup:

Where'd you buy your muffler from?

Fantastic man! Get a sound clip up :thumbsup:

Where'd you buy your muffler from?

i bought it right from advanced auto, they had a pretty good deal on it. i had to order the y pipe off of summit racing though, it was still only 27 bucks and thats including shipping and handling so i knew i couldnt go wrong there. i took a sound clip with my fiancees phone but bc of how bad the phones sound quality is it just sounded like a bee flying around her head as i drove by haha

Back