Explorer sighting!

Blaine122300

Elite Non explorer owner
Reaction score
City, State
Tucson, AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Land Rover Disco
I think we should have a board where people can post explorer sightings of people who are not (or at least think are not) on this board.

For instance,
Today, while driving out of base here at DM (Tucson, AZ) I saw a 2nd gen explorer sport (White) with what had to be at least a 4" lift and I have to say about 32" tires. Other than the lift and tires, it looked mostly stock.
The time I saw this explorer was at about 3:20-3:30 time frame. (Monday the 12th of January). He didn't have an Arizona plate. Not sure what state is was though. Looked like he was headed north on Craycroft. Any one else seen this truck. If I see him again, I will invite him to the site, and find out if he wheels his truck.

Later,

Andy

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Great idea Andy, we have that on our local board.

Hey Blaine, I had an EB X that looked just like yours stock, but I always wanted it to look like yours. It crapped out on me unfortunately...sucking too much money and I had to get rid of her.

Originally posted by EBInterceptor
Hey Blaine, I had an EB X that looked just like yours stock, but I always wanted it to look like yours. It crapped out on me unfortunately...sucking too much money and I had to get rid of her.

I guess I've just been lucky with mine. 145k miles and still going strong. the only minor problem that I have with it is when you put in into drive, it takes a second to kick in. Otherwise, it's great.
Hopefully it will last a long long time.

Originally posted by SVO
Great idea Andy, we have that on our local board.

It would be neat to see it here too.

Back