For Sale - Explorer Swag | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Explorer Swag

I came across these when clearing out some boxes of things I'm not sure why I saved but nevertheless did.

01.JPG

The bottles are "official" Ford Explorer bottles. I bought them during the National Sport Trac Meet in Louisville, Kentucky in 2006 at the Louisville Assembly Plant, where Ford used to build Explorers and Sport Tracs. They are unused and clean, but show the normal "shelf wear" (small scratches on the plastic) from storage (either by Ford or me).

LAP.JPG

Neato.

02a.JPG

02b.JPG

In the mid to late 1990s, Ford used to include this key chain with the owner's manual folio when you purchased a new Explorer. Like the bottles, it's never been used but shows "shelf wear" (scratches on the finish) from being thrown in a box for what must be years.

Make me an offer I can't refuse. All of the items should fit in a Priority Mail "Medium Flat Rate Box", which costs $12.65 to ship.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

These are awesome!

On that key chain, is the Ford logo green or is that just the cloth reflecting?

It's actually closer to a gold logo and black background. I'm not sure if it was silver and blue and faded, or if it always was like that.

Postage for everything? I hate to throw them out.

I'll take them for shipping

if neither of them do, ill take em!

MAS is first in line. If anything falls through, I'll let you know. Thanks folks. :)

swag

I'll give you twenty five just for the keychain... I REALLY want it..

Back