F-150 front clip conversion...

DB_1

Elite Ranger
Reaction score
City, State
La Quinta, Ca.
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 SC Ranger xlt
Anyone seen the Fiberwerx F-150 front clip conversion for Rangers? (and Explorers) The whole deal flips forward fenders and all held in place on the side with Jeep looking clips and pins on the top front. I always thought Rick's conversion was pretty cool and this is pretty different too. At $700 i'd hate to roll my truck and destroy all that fiberglass though. Here's the link to their site: www.fiberwerx.com

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i saw that. im thinkin about getting that for my broncoII, but i thought it was about a grand though?

so they have a conversion for explorers? I looked on the website and clicked on explorers and then it took me to te ranger front front end conversion?

yeh. the rangers and explorers are basically the same setup. a ranger front end should fit a explorer..

not too sure about the ranger front ends fitting an explroer as of rangers newer than 98... after the 97 model year, the body panels became a lot different

clarkkent said:
i saw that. im thinkin about getting that for my broncoII, but i thought it was about a grand though?

It could be pushing a grand if you still have to buy all the lights..i didn't see if it came with them or not.

Its a awesome looking front end. They say it sells for $750.
To bad it does not fit on 98 Explorers.
Heres a picture of it that I really liked.
f150-billet_1-piece7.jpg

But that's the girly looking F150 front end :p

i just got off the phone with jason from fiberwerx, and yes you have to buy your own lights, which will run a couple hundred. but the kit looks awesome, is selling like hotcakes, and you can get it done for just onder a grand if you install it all yourself...

and i just found headlights for 120 bucks on ksreproductions.com

ok once you get this kit how does a person remove the old front end

oh and I also need to remove it so I can get the engine swap done

any diagrams i can look at online to get the idea

Back