FINALLY...Pics of my SYSTEM!!!!!

VairKing

Midwest-Xplorer Member
Reaction score
City, State
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 EB V8 AWD
Well Ive been adding this and that to my system for a while, and updating stuff etc. I just got a new digicam for Xmas, so today I went out and snapped some pictures. After I get my tax return, I will be getting a second cap and an Audiobahn 6 channel amp for the mids/highs and a couple midbass drivers :D Let me know what ya think...
8316hu.jpg

Head Unit, a JVC KD-SH909

8316hu_on.jpg

8316frontdrivertweeter.jpg

8316reartweet.jpg

8316changer_controls.jpg

8316rearview.jpg

8316rearlowviewsystem.jpg

8316sideampandcap.jpg

8316ampandcap.jpg

8316amp.jpg

Well Thats all ive got at the moment. Let me know what ya think :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

that's pretty cool lookin, I especially like the box, what did you use to make it? it has a nice sheen to it. It's a very clean install
-Chris

looks awesome.. my audiobahn stuff is going in next weekend.. ill have pics up sometime mid jan :)

Originally posted by FordFanatic
that's pretty cool lookin, I especially like the box, what did you use to make it? it has a nice sheen to it. It's a very clean install
-Chris

Thanks! Its 3/4" MDF, and I used a sandable automotive primer, and used like 3 coats of primer, then wetsanded it, then 3 coats of base, more wetsanding, then 3 coats of clear coat...It was a pain in the arse...I think next time I will go back to carpet...but it does look nice :D

how did u secure that box? looks like 2 locks? did you screw down the latch?

The latches are "L" brackets, that are bolted and screwed to the floor. There are 2 steel straps of steel that run the width of the box, and are screwed to the underside of the box to prevent the side "tabs" to be pryed off...Then yea those are padlocks on the top.

clean.

Thanx for the comments guys...I cant wait till I get my amp for the mids/highs, I can only imagine how that will sound :cool:

you'll be surprised, if you get a good 4-channel, it'll make a heck of a lot of difference......

Hey bro nice install. Looks good. When you get your mid and high amp don't get another cap... Look into a HO alternator (high output). You can find them for a little more then those 2 caps cost you and you will not have any dimming.

Back