First Car | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

First Car

Dynasty

Reaction score
I just bought my first 01 explorer sport. I cant wait to pick her up. I have been looking around these forums and enjoy the useful information . I will be here often .

Thanks Dynast

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome aboard. I have had one or two cars in my life and I think I love my Explorer the most. There is just this feeling I get everytime I jump in the seat knowing I am driving around in a sexy machine.

welcome is ur sport going to be 4x4 or 4x2.

i also drive an 01 sport but mine is 4x2 here are some pics of it tell me whatcha ya think.

www.cardomain.com/id/sams01xplrsprt

Thanks alot guys.

My 01 sport is a 4X4 and sam i really do like your sport especially the yellow fog lights, looks great!

what color is ur sport and u plan on doing mods to it or leave it stock

It is black. I'm still undecided what i am going to do with it. Anything cheap and easy to start off with that you recommend that will make it look nice.

Welcome to the site!

do u got pictures of it or not yet. And how much mileage is on it

Welcome to Explorer Forum!

welcome to the site dude... so much good info and good people on here will to help out with questions you may have about your new toy !!

check out... www.hensonperformance.com

James runs the site... he cuts members on here some small breaks on certain items... so go to him for some performance mods / tunes

Back