first mud of the spring (not my idea) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

first mud of the spring (not my idea)

00sport

Reaction score
City, State
Frederick, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 Sport
So I just got done eating easter dinner at my girlfriend's house when my phone rings. It's one of my friends and I can tell something is wrong. He say dude where are you, I tell him and he says can you come out to the trails I'm stuck bad. So I laugh at him and ask what he was thinking going out there with out another truck with him. He said he didn't think it was that bad. So I got out there and it really wasn't that bad probably the dryest I'd seen it including last summer when we were in a drought. I go back a little way and see his jeep sitting there in about 6 inches over the hubs in a mud hole. So I hook the X up to him and yank him out real quick. It's a familiar sight my X has pulled him outa stuff more time than I can count. So I get him pulled out and then after we unhook I turn around and run through the hole that got him stuck just to rub it in. So now he ows me a car wash this week.

thats a sick story! I love hearing the tales of x's beating out other brands. Good work!!!!

pics, if he'll give them to me will be up shortly. I got one of the X spotless before I went one before pulling him out of it nice and muddy. They also got a couple of the X hooked to the jeep yanking it out.

Back