• Register Today It's free!

Not my idea of fun. Tyre question

nik

Reaction score
City, State
Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000, North Face
So Halloween is supposed to be fun right? Not for me. Some absolute **** slashed two of my tyres. Right on the side wall probably with a stanly knife.

So my question is A. Can I fit an inner tube for now. Or B. here can I get some cheap tyres.
Cheers
Nik

Not sure about the Tube idea , I would say look for some cheap tyres around you , Sorry to hear about the tyres , And good luck with the fix !

So Halloween is supposed to be fun right? Not for me. Some absolute **** slashed two of my tyres. Right on the side wall probably with a stanly knife.

So my question is A. Can I fit an inner tube for now. Or B. here can I get some cheap tyres.
Cheers
Nik

Fitting tubes is big no no. As the tyre wall is damaged it will affect the integrity of the tyre, you'd probably get about a mile if that before it exploded or collapsed, then there's the legal ramifications that would at least run to a hefty fine if not a spell in old chokey for using a vehicle in an un road worthy condition that could quite easily result in someone getting killed.

Buy some cheap tyres.

Back