• Register Today It's free!

Flame Gauges?

CJExplorer

Reaction score
City, State
San Diego, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 XLT 4X4

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think I've seen flame gauges here...but the flames were blue.

How difficult are they to put in?

the ones i have are over lays. you can put them on with out taking the needles off, just takes a little patience. you run one wire to your head light switch, one to your dimmer (you are able to dim them with the factory dimmer). other then that it took me all in total about a hour to do, if that. there is a thread on here on how to do them. IMO they are fairly easy.

O ok I was thinking about getting some for mine but wasnt sure how difficult it was. I havnt dug into the dash for this before. Where you get yours Speedhut?

yup. i ordered them, and in about a week they came, and that's going from the u.s. to canada as well.

I finally Got mine and they look awesome. They have a sensor and the flames light up to the music.

I just installed the same ones from ebay they work great but the only problem is the check engine light is in the wrong place.

You got any pics CJ?

Added Flame Guages
DSC09311.jpg

DSC09356.jpg

DSC09355.jpg

Sound Activated Also, Watch Vid
th_MOV09360.jpg

Well my gauges were having problems.
The needle kept getting stuck on the flame gauges,
i ended up gluing it down. While i had it open,
i painted the bezel and it looks great
DSC09434.jpg

DSC09442.jpg

Looks lik eyou got a check engine light on :p. they look pretty cool, colors not my prefurence but looks like fun to play with :D

Yea....I know....Me and my dad have been tracing it down, we believe we narrowed it down to the Camshaft position Sensor. My Car is Sitting in the driveway at home torn apart. Will be trying to complete next week..along with swapping out the transfer case.

HRMMMM i don't see the KM/H guages there just the MPH... How did you get your KM/H guages there vroomzoomboom ???

Looks lik eyou got a check engine light on :p. they look pretty cool, colors not my prefurence but looks like fun to play with :D

Check Engine Light Fixed:thumbsup: It was the camshaft position sensor

HRMMMM i don't see the KM/H guages there just the MPH... How did you get your KM/H guages there vroomzoomboom ???

i wished i could remember myself LOL! i think i had to call them and ask them. i do remeber them telling me i had to email them a picture of them so they knew the layout.

AHA ok kewl might just give them a call over the next couple days cause i want something different from the DANG stock guages :D :D

Back