• Register Today It's free!

Floor mats

Randog

Reaction score
City, State
Vancouver B.C.
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 Eddie Bauer
Does anyone know where I can buy front floor mats for my '91 Eddie Bauer, their tan carpet type mats with "Eddie Bauer" on them. My local Ford dealer says they can't get them.
Thanks in advance,
Randog.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

if you are into durability, the dealer should have some nice rubber ones with the ford logo for around $50. I love them, when they get dirty just take em out and hit em with the hose :D

Get some Husky Liners. They are great.

i wouldnt really like a husky liner just for everyday looks (if there the rubber things) but the previous owner of mine used them all the time and my carpet is immaculate. so if your looking to protect it get them.

Originally posted by Randog
My local Ford dealer says they can't get them.

If you are serious about getting them. I would do a web search for Ford dealers. You will pull up a list with Email request contacts or Toll Free ##

I would think that if it was OEM it still could be found. Good luck.

Originally posted by Rhett Browning
Get some Husky Liners. They are great.

I run the Husky Liners in the back and they ARE great in catching dirts and sands. They protect the middle (hump) part as well. As for the front if you want the same protection with the looks your after, get Catch-All Floor Mats for $80.
372697_13_full.jpg

Well, all I can say is, Huskyliners look great with the interior on my truck--they match perfectly. In fact, people think they're OEM. I have to tell them they are aftermarket.

Thanks for all the info. guys, I found some mats at an auto wreckers for $15.00. I had them steam cleaned (for a case of beer) and they look like new.

Back