All Weather Vinyl Floor Mats for 2000 Sport? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

All Weather Vinyl Floor Mats for 2000 Sport?

ABarnes

Reaction score
City, State
Buffalo, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Explorer Sport
Hi Guys,

I'm having a real hard time finding these and I don't know if they were even offered by Ford in 2000.

I'm looking for the All-Weather Vinyl Floor Mats for a 2000 Explorer Sport. These are not the "Husky Liners", nor are they the "Catch-Alls". I've seen every non-Ford mat available and I'm not interested in them. These are the factory heavy-duty mats offered by Ford, they are not carpeted and are vinyl with deep ridges in them. I've seen them available for every year Explorer since, but not for the 2000.

So, my question is, does anyone have a part number for these? or where I can get them? I am aware that Husky and catch-all would be a great alternative but I really want these mats. I went to three local dealers trying to order them and they all scratched their heads and tried to order me the wrong mats. In one case they did order the wrong mats and then told me that in order to use them I had to "break-off" the retaining clip in order for them to fit. Yeah Right....

Thanks guys!

Art

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

actually my friend has a 2001 sport. i believe she has the factory ones you are talking about. ill try to see if i can get some info on them.. where in buffalo are you?

jssong,

That would be great. I don't know if they are the same though. For some reason the 2000 may be different but right now I'll take whatever information I can get. I am about 3 miles from downtown Buffalo.

i would think they would be the same.. but we'll see. if you see a black 4 door x with a billet grill on front with a marine sticker on back.. itz me.. i go to UB

Wow..small world! I went to Daemen on Main St. and Buff. State....1989 graduate! (yep, I'm that old!)

Back