• Register Today It's free!

Real nice car floor mats!!!

mellamoian

Reaction score
City, State
New Rochelle, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer 93
Hey i've been looking for a floor mat for my Explorer for a long time. Then I found http://www.ggbailey.com and I finally found a floor mat. Its got a various selection of car floor mats and its just a great website. Just do yourself a favor and check it out if you need a nice car floor mat.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

$95.00!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

My Walmart $5.00 specials work just fine. And I thought the dealer was crazy asking $50.00.

LOL - Hey mellamoian, welcome to the site!

Them are some neet floor mats, but they are expensive!

If only CatchAll would make some mats in Willow Green... damn interior color. I'd swear we are the forgotten interior of Ford Vehicles.

WELCOME TO THE SITE MELLAMOIAN!!!

Adam,
I got Willow Green also and there is a reason noone makes that color, It's Ugly!

The $95 is just the base price for the X, then if you add the fancy embroidery and logo, they are $125.

I also can't figure out what any of the logos mean. Although they do have one that looks like my college mascot, VCU Rams, in the lower left corner.

Cheap mats for me also,

Robb

I've got a set of the Auto Ventshad Co (owned by Lund) floor mats. They are by far the best I've ever used. Don't know the price on them, but they are made out of a super gripy/flexible rubber material.

forget the carpet and the mats...... herculiner all the way!!!!!!

what about the universal fit mats offered on the site for $35? they don't say explorer, but do have the ford logo. anyone get these? i am curious how well they fit?

I use huskyliners and they work great for me. They SAVE the carpet.

Robb, I kind of like it :) It's unique. At least 10 Explorers in my area are Willow Green exterior but I think I'm the only one with the interior of the same name. All others seem to have gray cloth or leather (yes, when I see one, I take a peek! :))

Only other interior combo I ever liked as much as mine was when I was in Canada. An Eddie Bauer, black, had an almost black interior. I assume it is the dark gray or whatever Ford calls it leather, but damn, it looked good. That was the only time I ever saw that color leather in an Explorer.

i've never seen the willowgreen interior. i have a black explorer with a red interior. the first time i got in it when i was test driving it, i had to back up. that's a lot of red:eek:
:)

I've got another floormat link for everybody! Just giving my friend's company a plug :D

The Matworks Ltd

Back