Flowmaster+Brush guard on '95

95exploderrr

Reaction score
City, State
Buffalo, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Sport 4x4
whats up fellas,
Im gettin a flowmaster for xmas, and buyin a grille/brush guard soon after:) .....
My question is...
Will everything fit easy with the exhaust system, or will i need to make some adjustments?
Next question is... does anyone out there know who sells quality brush guards at a good value that will fit my 95 2-door 4x4?? Ive looked around and havent found much, figured i might ask the "pros"
All replies are appreciated!
Thx,
Rob
P.S. check out the Ex --http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2485797
P.P.S.- Need custom brake, transmission, fuel lines?? Exhaust tubing?? Classictube.com (my place of employment)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ahh.. What does a brushguard have to do with an exhaust? The exhaust should not interfere with the exhaust since it is outside the engine compartment. Fitment should be easy without any problems. Consider Manik for a brushguard or one of the other manufacturers.

"The exhaust should not interfere with the exhaust since it is outside the engine compartment."
Yea....i dont think youre makin much sense there, but anyways, i checked and manik doesnt have guards for a 2 door '95.
thx for the attempt

listen blazer, there is no need for you to just butt-in and attempt to defend someone else when I wasnt being offensive, if you actually read his response, the part I was questioning really didnt make sense. If you are going to help(like most people on this site) then fine, if not then keep this woman-like drama to yourself.

what do brush guards and mufflers have in common that would get in the way of one another.

listen blazer, there is no need for you to just butt-in and attempt to defend someone else when I wasnt being offensive, if you actually read his response, the part I was questioning really didnt make sense. If you are going to help(like most people on this site) then fine, if not then keep this woman-like drama to yourself.

nice way to get yourself banned

nice way to get yourself banned

If thats all it takes to get banned, then the place wouldn't be worth being a member of. And, just to put my damn .02 in, I don't think it made sense for **** either. The exhaust doesn't get in the way of the exhuast?

Just make sure you get a flowmaster with correct inlet/outlets Persay, an offset in and center out. Whatever lines up, center in/center out usually can be made work if nothing else.

Their is no specific brush guard for the sport 2 doors. The 95-01 Sport & 4 door share the same front end so the brush guard is universal for the Explorer. With the way a brush mounts, there is no issues to contend with the engine or exhaust in installation.

If you say that all replys are welcomed, and then dismiss a reply, then obviously all replys are not welcomed.

Woman Like Drama? I can see where that would really be offensive to some here, and probably get you chewed on by a few on this site. Drama knows no gender, only those immature enough to try to label it in an attempt to be an adult. You sound like some of my youths who cant take a simply remark.

Getting off my soapbox

haha, wow, where do I start??
Well, first off, "Patton" was right, I really was just trying to fit two questions in one post, the first was about the exhaust and how it would fit, and the second was about the brush guard. the two questions really had nothing to do with eachother. Im definately going to be clearer in future posts.
Secondly, to my good bud, the "elite trailer trash" gatorblazer, if im being so "dismissive" and "offensive" then why am I getting support from other members on this site that Ive never even spokin to before?? Why is Blee1099 still helping me out? The truth is, that I wasnt being offensive in my first remarks, if people really need you to come to their rescue, im sure theyll ask. As far as the latest remarks, your right, I shouldnt be comparing your actions to women, that would be a huge insult to females everywhere. Also, if you are so mature, why do you go around picking arguments with people?? I have had no bad dealings with anyone EXCEPT you on this site. You need to get off your high maturity throne, and take a look in the mirror. There is no reason for this to continue, WE ARE ALL HERE TO HELP ONE ANOTHER!!
lastly,
did you hear that EXPLORER #2??
he called me immature, and said I sounded like a youth.
BAN HIM!!! BAN HIM!!!
hahaha
really starting to enjoy this,
-your best friend

Blee1099- I appreciate your help with the brush guard issue, i was really starting to get frustrated. Despite what others may say, I thank you for your patience and aid.

As I said before, Im off the soapbox and not going to argue. If I offended you, I apologize.

As was mentioned before, If you match up the size of the exhaust pipes, you should not have any trouble

no i like gator i dont want to ban him, plus he is from Alabama, you are a yankee from the north, i dont really care for yall anyway

Ahhh, thank you Explorer #2, making southerners proud everywhere. Yankee from the north eh? Stay up all night thinkin of that one?

Gator, its all water under the bridge...as long as you call off your fellow southerner...
Peace Yall

i thought this forum was supposed to be about explorers...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

lolzers @ thread!!!11!!1111!!!!!ONE!!ONEONE!11

Back