• Register Today It's free!

Fog lamp switch/Glow gauges

rmax

Reaction score
City, State
Mesquite,TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 Explorer Sport
I have two questions I need assistance with.
The bulb on my fog light switch is out. Can anyone tell me if the bulb is replaceable or do I have to replace the entire switch?

Just received illumiglo gauges and will try and install all by myself this weekend, can omeone tell me if these gauges have to be glued on or will they stay intact by just sliding them over the oem gauges?

Thanks.

This site is great, lots of information out here!

Rmax

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I had to glue mine because they were a cheep peace of crap i got off of ebay for $20. They were warped and goin on the way of the needels.

The set I received does not appear to have any type of sticky tape on the back of it. Can I scotch tape it or is this a bad idea?

Thanks!

I used the double sided scotch tape. Worked great.

Pahelo

Thanks for the input regarding the gauges.
Now for the fog light switch:
Is there a bulb to replace or do I have to replace the entire switch? I plan on installing the illumiglo gauges this weekend so I will have the entire dash /instrument panel removed, so I figured this would be a good time to replace bulbs which have burned out, this will also include the bulb on the headlight switch.

Question..is there a blue bulb for the actual switch for the fog lights and the 4x4 switch and the rest of the remaining green lights?? that would be cool cause i already have glow guages for my main cluster and a glow a/c heat panel too. I would like to fiinish off the rest of the green lights on my dash. :D

expman i think he means the actual button that turns the lights on is burnt out (the one on the dash) . I have the same problem

yeah i figured that so i decided to change my previous post.
thanks for the heads up though!!!

Back