Fog Lights | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Fog Lights

I cant find fog lights to fit the 2 holes under the bumper. They are right next to eachother and you have to cut out that piece in the middle of both holes....Any suggestions on fog lights to fit those holes?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm moving this to the lighting forum. There are already many threads there on this topic (search feature), but maybe someone else will reply.

Suggestion...

Attachments

• newangle.jpg
    newangle.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 265

I have the same one you're talking about. I went to Autozone and bought a pair of Pilot brand lights for 19.99. They're H3s I think. They'll hold me over until the light bar/push bar. They fit in without cutting out the middle piece. Also, if you do plan on cutting out the middle piece, KC makes one that should fit, I'm pretty sure it's the 26 Series.

ChuckyD...your explorer is tight!

Brokenman, thanks champ, Im going to look into those.

thanks, fogs dont give out light correctly if that are too close together... thats why i put them on the plastic piece down below.

ChuckyD has a good point.
The ones I mounted are white-light driving lights I use... I have them aimed so they illuminated wider than low-beams and just short of the regular distance but much brighter.....I love using them with both hi-beams and lows.

I'm trying to find bright hyper whites or something for my fog lamps, since I have them for my head;amps and not the foggers... Anyone know where to get them? nothing at Autozone, I think theyre 880s?

I had some Blazer fogs in my 91 in those holes. They looked good. Blazer is a walmart brand of fog lights not Cbevy insuffiecnt suv lights. You are right I had to cut the plastic piece out.

Back