For Fun; What is in your Rear Storage Area??? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Fun; What is in your Rear Storage Area???

LurchII

Reaction score
City, State
MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020, Explorer, ST
I pose this question to get ideas if there is any items I may consider including in my storage area.

No, bodies don't count!!!

Towels, Wool; "hat, blanket, socks", Winter gloves, Flashlight, MRE, First-aid kit, Dog; "service vest, collar, leash". In the winter, I carry long underwear.

Pictures are +1 Bonus point. Redeemable no-ware!!!

Jeff

20200205_110706.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have various tools a jump box and a mini air pump that seems to come in handy more times than you would imagine.

in the back: jumper cables, wheel chocks, tire pump, tie down straps, work gloves, paper towel

in the center console: flashlight, jack knife, small garbage bags, energy bars

when i lived in the frozen north i also kept tow straps and a round point shovel in the back

Fuel Filler Funnel. :)

Fuel Funnel.jpg

I used to carry tons of tools, a jack, etc but now it’s pretty much empty.
I put trash in it to bring to the dump, that’s about it

I carry everything from fire extinguisher to tow straps, tow hook hitch and then an EDC kit, took kit, and full first aid kit. You never know when those things are needed in an emergency when you are out and I have always been one that wants to have something that you may never use but if you really need it, it is there. I didn't take a picture but my area is full and then have the EDC kit, tool kit, and first aid kit under seats and in front of folded third row.

Peterk9
I hope you know there's a special storage place for the fuel funnel buy the spare tire???

But I like you're thinking!!!

Jeff

Peterk9
I hope you know there's a special storage place for the fuel funnel buy the spare tire???

But I like you're thinking!!!

Jeff
Hi Jeff. I just found that out yesterday when a fellow Aviator owner pointed to the spot. Unfortuantely, it is not like the ST. See a picture in my post here; Missing Fuel Filler Funnel - Aviators Only?

Peter

A great accessory in Phoenix, AZ
IMG_0755.JPG

Back