Ford land use policy info

SteveVB

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Gaithersburg, Maryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 Rubicon w/stuff
From the Blueribbon coalition I thought this would be of interest to the board. Moderators if this is the wrong forum please move as appropriate.

*** BLUERIBBON ALERT *** BLUERIBBON ALERT *** BLUERIBBON ALERT ***

LET FORD HEAR THUNDER FROM GRASSROOTS AMERICA NOW!

Ford Motor Company recently granted the National Audubon Society $5 million. The Audubon Society has been actively pushing OHV closures for years and was one of the primary advocates of the Clinton/Gore Roadless Initiative. Audubon is just one of the green groups that Ford has been supporting. Let Ford Motor Company know how you feel about this. Use the following as a guide for your message - or cut and paste - to send a note to Sandra E. Ulsh, Vice President of the Ford Motor Company Fund, at fordfund@ford.com.

Sandra E. Ulsh: I understand that Ford Motor Company has been financially supporting the Audubon Society and other anti-recreation-access groups. I, and my family, are outdoor recreation enthusiasts who strongly disagree with the Audubon Society’s public land lock up agenda. Why is Ford Motor Company supporting groups who advocate closing public lands that are being used by your customers. I encourage Ford Motor Company to consider financial support for recreation advocacy groups such as the BlueRibbon Coalition.

(Be certain to include your name, address and phone number)

You can also call Ford at 800 392-3673, at the first prompt enter 3, at the second prompt enter 2. At that time you will be asked to enter your 10 Digit Telephone number. Then you will be linked to a live person who will do a VERY complete interview about your complaint.
(800) 232-5952 (TDD for the Hearing Impaired)

*** END ALERT *** END ALERT *** END ALERT *** END ALERT ***

To Remove your email address from this list or
to update your information or interests list it is easy.
Simply go to the address below and unsubscribe or update:

Dead Link Removed

Already called and e-mailed thru Blueribbon!

Back