• Register Today It's free!

Fuel Hose Part #

brianmc

Reaction score
City, State
Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 XLT
I cannot find a # for this hose anywhere and the guy at the local NAPA says it might be a dealer only part. It is the fuel hose from the engine to stainless fuel line, the flexible rubber one with the fitted connectors. See photos - any ideas?

20191218_081801.jpg

20191218_081750.jpg

You posted in the 2001-05 Sport Trac sub forum. Is this hose for your 1994 XLT? Complete part numbers listed in link below although I wouldn't be surprised if it.was discontinued and NLA. Google the complete part number and use your VIN for accuracy whenever possible. I've found quite a few discontinued new old stock (NOS) parts on eBay before. I've also used Gates Barricade fuel injection hose reusing the plastic fittings with success on EVAP hoses before. Good luck..

AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake | Parts & Accessories | Auto Nation Ford White Bear Lake

You posted 2001-05 Sport Trac sub forum. Is this hose for your 1994 XLT? Complete part numbers listed in link below although I wouldn't be surprised if it.was discontinued and NLA. Google the complete part number and use your VIN for accuracy whenever possible. I've used Gates Barricade fuel injection hose reusing the plastic fittings with success on EVAP hoses before. Good luck..

AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake | Parts & Accessories | Auto Nation Ford White Bear Lake

This for a 2005 Sport Trac with the 4.0 sohc

Back