Future Arizona or Moab Run? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
  • Register Today It's free!

• Holiday Special! - 2 for 1 Elite Explorer sale!

Right now you can purchase an Elite Explorer membership for $20 and receive a two year membership!
    If you have an existing Elite membership contact me by PM and I will upgrade your account manually.

Click Here to start your membership and get rid of the ads!

Future Arizona or Moab Run?

mattadams

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Longmont, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer Sport
Ranger, the problem with New years is I (like many others on the list) have software or computer related jobs, and as such we have restrictions on vacation time we can take around January 1st of any year, much less Y2K. And Trace, 5 days of four-wheeling? Oh man, I was worn out after two days Dead Link Removed. That'd be cool though, maybe if we didn't four-wheel from 9-5 every day and had some time to relax that'd be OK.

Matt

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH
I need to make a clarification as to the dates Paul Sabin will be available for the Y2K run. He and his wife will be available for an Arizona run Dec. 26-30, This is Sunday - Thursday. We realize that most people won't be able to turn out for these dates, but if you can join us the more the merrier.

So that leaves January 15-17 for the Arizona Run.

------------------
Rick Horwitz
Editor
explorer@4x4central.com
Editor
www.4x4central.com

Paul

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Grit City, Washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 “Sport”
Guys -
Don't let my schedule set the dates for the run - - I think it should be based on two things: the availablilty of someone to host it [Rick Dead Link Removed], and the dates that are most feasible for the majority of people interested.
Regardless of the outcome, Terri and I will be camping, wheelin', and mountain biking in Oklahoma, New Mexico and Arizona from about 23 December to 02 January.
If it works out that our arrival in Arizona will coincide with a pre-run (or mini-run), that'd be cool.
Soooo, having said all that, is the Arizona Run from 15-17 January, with potential pre-run/mini-run sometime the last week of December ??

Paul