gas tank from broncoII

g. neri

Reaction score
City, State
Juarez Mexico
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 ranger splash
Hello all, I'am new here.
somebody know if is possible install a gas tank from broncoII?, I need to remove the original gas tank to put coils over on rear axle, and put doubler transfer.

or I glad if somebody has detail pic of how install a gas tank on broncoII.

thanks in advance

Hello all, I'am new here.
somebody know if is possible install a gas tank from broncoII?, I need to remove the original gas tank to put coils over on rear axle, and put doubler transfer.

or I glad if somebody has detail pic of how install a gas tank on broncoII.

thanks in advance

Go to my buid thread and see the last few pages. There are some pics of a new gas tank that I installed. Any particular questions, please ask and I may be able to help. It's not hard at all to install.

Go to my buid thread and see the last few pages. There are some pics of a new gas tank that I installed. Any particular questions, please ask and I may be able to help. It's not hard at all to install.

thanks rookieshooter, I did see your thread, is very interesting, but I need a detail of support strap, today I saw how can do, the back side I think is similar, I need to do holes for support strap, on front side(next to axle) I need put a cross member to keep the tank on position and make brackets to fix straps with screws...

back side
240742886.jpg

compare with bodylift block
240742852.jpg

more pics of my project
5.0 HO,AOD transmission, np205 transfer

190247828.jpg

240745233.jpg

240745229.jpg

engine and transmision are on position, but I need solve the gas tank and the radiator position.

one more question, radiador from explorer 94, will working fine on it?

Back