Gathering of the X's | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Gathering of the X's

Sevenmile creek is up poudre canyon about 40 mins. Across thestreet from the rustic is where it begins

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Heath, who is doing your SAS?

Don't know right now... I haven't talked to the guy that was going to do it since he moved to Tucson, so I'm not sure where things stand at this point...

I'm down for some wheeling. I am over in the carbondale/basalt area.

When? Where?

Newbie to this forum, but an experienced off road type (former member of Farmington 4Wheelers (NM)) . Would love to join other like minded crazies in the interest of exploring places not seen by the city folks. Tell me where and when.

Well, its been a little dead lately... I'm not sure how much wheeling I'll be able to get in this summer because of my work schedual and the new baby coming... But I might be able to fit in a Saturday here and there...

Been Lookin' For Other Colorado Owners...

I have been looking for colorado explorer clubs, and those interested in them for quite some time now. I guess i really havnt dug around the site to much. I would love to meet and greet all you wonderful explorer owners. I live in Lakewood, not to much wheelin' to be had here, but plenty of Muddin' spots! As soon as i go Elite ill post the photo of my ride, head to toe in mudd. Please let me know when and where we can all hook up to swap stories, parts, and secrets...

Also, are there any other Explorer clubs, or ford clubs in the Colorado area?

:burnout:

My truck is gonna be down for a little while, I broke a front shaft wheeling on saturday. But I would be in, how equipped is your x

Nick :(

Well anyone want to meet up at the Ft Collins 4x4 big boys toy show. It is May 22 in Ft. Collins. I'm sure Chris can post more details. Right Chris.

Tim

I won't be able to make it that weekend, I am going to be out at Jackson reservoir doing some wakeboarding. Let me know other than that when you guys want to get together

nick

Styllus, there are a few different clubs around... one is the Ford Truck World Colorado Chapter (www.ftwtrucks.com/cochapter/) that I am the president of. SUV's are definately allowed. Another that you might want to check out if your into wheeling is colorado4x4.org.

Back