• Register Today It's free!

Gathering of the X's

Jacked93

Reaction score
City, State
Parker, Colorado
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 XLT
Just seeing if any of the Colorado explorer owners would be interested in getting together sometime this summer for a meet and greet. Post up here if you are interested and maybe we can start developing some plans.:chug: :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Whats up Colorado? Where are you guys at? I know there is also of faithful Explorer enthusiasts in the area, you cant all STILL Be working on your trucks!?!!! and miss ANOTHER season!

hahaha

Have you considered making the mOab trip in May? I know several of the CO guys will be making the journey.....

CO kind of fell apart last summer... We didn't really get together for any wheeling... Hopefully this summer will be much better... I wish I'd be able to have my SAS done in time... But the guy that was doing the fab work moved and I can't afford to pay anyone else to do it right now... So I'm still stuck with the old IFS... :(

But I'd be up for some runs... Maybe webster pass, radical hill, bill moore lake saxon mtn... Stuff like that...

We also don't have to wait until summer to get a meet for dinner or something going...

Chris, Any word on the Ft Collins offroad show????

Tim

Not that I know of, I'll ask tomorrow at work.

I would be interested in hooking up with some other CO explorers some time. I live over here on the western slope but I went to denver like 3 times last month so what ever works for me. I would also like to do some wheeling over there this year so if anyone gets something togeter let me know.

Looks like we have some interest building, I would like to do some wheeling this summer too, as last summer my tranny was worthless and now it is ready to go. We should start getting a date together just to meet up and have dinner or something.:chug:

I don't know what everyones schedule is like, a sunday would probably be best for me.

well I am up for some runs!!!! I am swapping in a new 4.0 in the next few weeks, and also looking for some new coils, which wouldn't take long to do, so I will be ready by mid march for sure!

Nick what coils did you use on your SAS?

I'm from St. Charles MO and hope to be in the Frisco, CO area around the end of JUly for some"Wheeling" not to drastic, as I have to drive the old X home after words. If your in that area when were there, we'll hook up with ya.

Did Webster Pass, SOB Hill last time we were there, fun.

I used the wildhorses 5.5"

Not much good wheeling in the frisco area though gotta go farther.

Im in for some wheeling this summer just keep the posts going i guess, there is a ton of good tails up poudre canyon -- not too intense but enough to shake you up a litte bit.

I'm up for it but I wanna do shackles/tt and a 3 inch body before I go wheeling anymore, and some 31s. That should be coming in the next week or two hopefully.

Austin,

I have two 31" Big O muds with about 60% tread left on them, I also have one with about 25% that would make an okay spare... I'll sell em fairly cheap if you're interested...

Ya that might work out, I'll let you know when I get put my lift on, should be in a couple of weeks or somethen.

going up sevenmile creek next weekend, anybody doing wheeling over spring break? or is everyone but me out of school?

I'm out obviously, but I might be going to the Springs then.:(

I would be in for some wheeling. What is sevenmile creek like and where is it at?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back