Giving the all new 3.5L a much needed boost! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Giving the all new 3.5L a much needed boost!

Livernois

Reaction score
City, State
Dearborn Heights, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Sport

has been very fortunate to be a part of awesome experiences, and this is no different!

This past weekend was the second time this year that we have been teamed up and have been featured on

This exciting partnership is like a match made in heaven for us! All of the guys and gals at PowerNation are awesome. We here at Livernois Motorsports are excited to keep this tag team going strong for years to come!

Watch the full episode for FREE below!

HTTP://WWW.POWERNATIONTV.COM/EPISODE/TT2015-20/F150-WAKE-UP

Watch the guys from Truck Tech bolt on some espresso like boost to the all new F150!

489b13231fb135a657a8387b6c24345e.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thank you! It was super cool to see our shop truck on national TV!

So I have a 3.5L in my Ford Explorer. I was curious about your tunes for this engine.

I'm waiting to get a few thousand miles on both My new 3.5 Eco's , an F150, and X Sport.
Maybe talk to You about My 04 Lightning too.
Do You give quantity discounts ? :D

We do offer quantity discounts! Whenever you are ready just let me know!

We do offer quantity discounts! Whenever you are ready just let me know!

Do you work on all of the eco-boost V6's? I see they put it in the Taurus(SHO), and one Lincoln I'm not interested in. But how large are they, what space is in the Taurus and what chance is there that the engine bay of the Fusion is close enough?

I like the Fusion a lot, but it'd have to have a whole lot better engine than the current choices. I love the rear of the MKZ, but the front and sides are not good. I'd like for them to revise(correct) the MKZ for better looks, and then I'd want one with the eco-boost V6.

There are technically only 2 different 3.5L EcoBoost V6's. There is that which is found in all of the F150 based vehicles, and the version found in all of the transverse or Taurus based vehicles. We offer support for both. There is a 0% chance that you can mate the 3.5L systems to that other platform. If indeed that is what you are asking...?

There are technically only 2 different 3.5L EcoBoost V6's. There is that which is found in all of the F150 based vehicles, and the version found in all of the transverse or Taurus based vehicles. We offer support for both. There is a 0% chance that you can mate the 3.5L systems to that other platform. If indeed that is what you are asking...?

Yes, the thought was will the SHO drive train fit into the Fusion? I'm guessing that it's tight in the Taurus, and that the Fusion is just a little smaller.

There is a 0% chance that you can mate them.

Back