Grant steering wheel | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Grant steering wheel

OHH OHH You could get that tire carrier goldenized too!!! That would make it look even more *****in!!! :) Oh and you could get the tailgate repainted to a metalic color so it changes color at the angle you look at it and oh boy you could even get some cool looking ground effects to put on your Explorer!!!!! Hey!!! That sounds really cool! LOL Oh yeah and you all got all those anteneas to make nice and purty too!

Don't forget about getting rid of that tool box and getting some big ass amps and subs for back there maybe some pretty lights too. :) As far as the carpet goes... I would agree with Matt. Then get some nice plushy velvet chairs or a nice bench seat that has elvis made into it already. That sounds really cool.

BTW we need a better smart ass icon then this. :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ryan, your leaving out all the other good stuff. Neon lights on the undercarriage, a set of hydraulics to do the three wheel stand( and hops) and the creme de la creme, keep the lift, but put on 14" gold spoke rims with low-rider white-wall tires. :cool:

Is the shaved look still inn, no door handles, mirrors etc.?
And if you aleady have the car in the shop, make sure to chop it down, so the windshield and other windows are just half as high (I don't know how the insiders call this)

Some weeks ago, we had a thread where we built the ultimate off-roader, now, we are building the ultimate nightmare :rolleyes: :p

I recall on ebay a few months back a 93 explorer that is just about we were describing. I don't remember it vividly, but here were some of the features I DO remember...
-canvas top
-painting on the hood of a dragon makin it with a naked chic or something
-custom leather seats with leather ceiling (don't ask me why)
-I believe the carpet was a leather-like substance but don't recall exactly
-the rear cargo area was filled with subs all the way up to the roof, covered with a custom leather lid that brought the subs to level with the back seats
-gold wheels
-racing tires (fat short tires)
-dropped suspension (this thing would have trouble getting over a speed bump I think)
-hmm... what else... I think thats about it, but I remember we had a good laugh about it back then.

I've seen that explorer on there about 3 times. It is probably the ugliest thing, and it is exactly like what you guys ahev been descirbing. I rmember that stupid looking painting on the hood, I could never tell what it was though.

Hey! That was my Explorer...I thought you guys liked me.... :D

If I had that....I would save the money for my next mod and I would used it to pay someone to beat the **** outta me!

I wonder what the folks in the Sport Truck forum think of this...

:D I'm sure the guys with sport trucks know we are just kidding and if we offend anyone we are sorry. I also don't think any of the guys have talked about going to the extreme we're talking about.

I sure hope rock883 still keeps us posted on his decision. We actually do care, despite all our nonsense. LOVE YA, MAN! :D

Hey, do you guys think the dude on ebay will trade his Explorer(?) for my Camaro. If I did that I wouldn't have to do any build up or spend any $$$$$. :D

If you trade your Camaro for THAT Explorer, we would need to change the "BUT I'm not insane.." in your signature :D

Back