• Register Today It's free!

great site

bigfatsnook

Reaction score
City, State
BELLEAIR, FLORIDA
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 XLT awd
Guys this has to be one of the best sites I have ever been involved with. I just got a 96' XLT AWD V8 with 48,000 miles (now 51,000) and love it. There should be a disclaimer at this site for all new members. It should say something like welcome to the site, be prepared to spend long hours here and lots of money upgrading your Explorer. Thanks.
Oh yeah I found the site by using my search engine I think. My mind is so saturated with thoughts of tires, shocks, torsion lifts, exhausts that I don't remember.

Howdy, and welcome to the site.
It sounds like maybe the bug has already bitten you. I'm sorry to say that it is terminal and there is no escape from this. I think you'll find lots of really good info here, however it seems that most of our members, my self included, find it very hard to get away from this site, and it seems to also affect your pocketbook.
Don't want to scare you away but this is your final warning.
I see also that you are from Florida, well we have some members from your state that have already formed the Florida Explorers Club. Look around for them, they're a pretty good bunch.

Welcome, and glad to see you are having such a great time on the site!

Disclaimer isn't a bad idea. I'm suprised Rick hasn't been thrown into a frivolous lawsuit for the addictiveness of this site! (I'm sure we would win in court!);)

Happy postin'!
:)

Back