• Register Today It's free!

Greetings from the south

DOHC4

Reaction score
City, State
St. Petersburg, Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Ranger
Hey ya'll my names Steven and I have an 04 Ranger. Basically bout it lol, my first car was a 93 Ranger splash. Live in the sunshine state and am bout to turn 18. Hope to contribute to this forum with all the useless knowledge about these trucks that I have obtained and share them with anyone else that can use it. Plus I need some help myself. ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here she is by the way.
s.jpg

mailgooglecom.jpg

d.jpg

lol

My first vehicle.
IMG_01101.jpg

I miss this one.

welcome and nice ranger u plan on doing mods to it

Nope she has 217k miles on her. All highway for U.S. Water it was a work truck. Bought it for 600 bucks because my step mother works in HR there so we got a good deal. Only thing wrong is a pin hole I patched somewhat on the radiator tank, and shifting to 2nd sometimes it will slip. Other than that it runs and drives perfect. Maybe just tint the windows and put a Flowmaster 40 on it.

It was my first vehicle so it had that sentimental feel lol. The black one had a 5spd and only 65k miles on it, bought it for 3200. Installed a Flowmaster 40 on it and a header that I snagged off a 2.3 liter mustang. :thumbsup:

Back