Groupbuy: Magnaflow Catback (Part No. 15467) for 2011 & 2012 Explorer 3.5 V6 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Groupbuy: Magnaflow Catback (Part No. 15467) for 2011 & 2012 Explorer 3.5 V6

Ok, what can I say, I couldnt expect less from Magnaflow.... is awesome, its all stainless steel, welds are great, the Y pipe its very well constructed, all mandrel bent... here are some pics...

Ill start a new thread with the installation process, more pics and videos... :D

EDIT: Heres the new thread...

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=333639
Question, does the stock muffler on the straight pipe behind the cat go straight through or is there a baffel in it?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Question, does the stock muffler on the straight pipe behind the cat go straight through or is there a baffel in it?

Baffeled

The mufflers where crazy heavy. I also noticed that eth inlets for the mufflers where a bit larger and more uniform then the PICs of the 2011 stock exhaust.

Install was pretty easya dn straight forwards. maybe 20 minutes.
But the removal of the stocker was a pain..

7500miles and we couldn't get the front clamp and pipe from behind the flex pipe.
The clamp is spot welded to the rear pipe, but we still have issues pulling the stocker out.

I love the sound and 2 co-worker also really liked it, it really balances out the CAI increased sound to the rear exhaust note.

Will post video of the interior sound once the weather here is nicer.

Still works, but price is now $640.73 still seems like good deal.

Just entered code.......still works. This might be one of my next purchases.....LOL.

Back