hard time finding the 92 lift Shackles | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

hard time finding the 92 lift Shackles

pughman

Reaction score
City, State
in a galaxy far far away "MISSOURI"
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 XLT
going with a 2" lift springs up front , and i cant find the lift Shackles or Add-A-Leafs for the back

and im still not 100% on what lift for the back 1.5" or 2"

any one have a link to some , or any info i could use ?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You can find generic add a leafs at summit racing. Not sure on their part number. I think they were around $30 when I bought them a year ago.

The shackles are Warrior-153's. Try Desertrat.com, but call them. Not sure about now, but they used to sell them, just not on their website.

pughman said:
thats all Jeep stuff.. the only ford Shackles they had was for a F-150, or am i not see'n them ?
probably need to actually call them... tellico has them as does desertrat... i actually got my war153s from 4 wheel parts....

as for the add a leafs, i got my ad a leafs made by procomp for around $35 i think from www.summitracing.com the part number for them is 13120

slravene said:
lol..thanks man..
jimabena74 said:
probably need to actually call them... tellico has them as does desertrat... i actually got my war153s from 4 wheel parts....

as for the add a leafs, i got my ad a leafs made by procomp for around $35 i think from www.summitracing.com the part number for them is 13120
ya that them EXP-13120 ,

but now what ones to get ? Shackles or Add-A-Leafs ? :confused:

if you haven't already gotten your from 2" springs, summitracing has a 2" lift kit for $192. Front springs, rear add a leafs. Or you can order the leafs from the kit separately from there.

right i just add it all up , if i get the sja-132x springs for 121.95 , and the add a leaf for 29.95 exp-13120 , its 151.90$

or the kit is $191.95 SJA-132EXK

so ! does this sound good ..

the sja-132x springs , and the add a leaf's exp-13120 , for a 2' lift with 31x10.50's ?

will all be done oct 7th..

Shackles are much better than AAL's.

i have both and love them.

j602 said:
Shackles are much better than AAL's.

ah man ! and from the 2wd god ! annn ok so the Warrior-153's ? and them front springs..

I have both as well. It does not make the ride as harsh as people say. I am very happy with them.

i need extra support for a Travel traler i have , so the add-a-leafs would be good ? o man...this blows ! lol..

Back