Hard Water spot trick | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hard Water spot trick

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ok, I'll ask. How did you figure this out?!

obviously he thought the water spots were pimples, and being a good car owner, he tried to take care of it

limeaway and vineger work well too

limeaway and vineger work well too

this is after I did the vinegar, ammonia, CLR, Limeaway. I found out that it works when I was cleaning the bathroom. While I was doing the shower I knocked the wife's soap down and it spilled on my sponge. I figured I'd just keep scrubbing and it took the spots off the fiberglass shower wall. Then the the lights wet off in my head and I tried salicylic acid soap on the windows and the spots came right off

this is after I did the vinegar, ammonia, CLR, Limeaway. I found out that it works when I was cleaning the bathroom. While I was doing the shower I knocked the wife's soap down and it spilled on my sponge. I figured I'd just keep scrubbing and it took the spots off the fiberglass shower wall. Then the the lights wet off in my head and I tried salicylic acid soap on the windows and the spots came right off

So what you're telling us is that not only does your wife make you clean the cars ... but the bathroom too ...

Hmmm ... maybe why I have yet to marry :p:

She had to take her mom to Tulane to have some tests done, so I thought I would be nice

Back