• Register Today It's free!

Hello All!

ALLKINDSOFFORDS

Reaction score
City, State
Hicksville, Long Island, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 XLT
Hello everyone. My name is Robert. I would like to explain my screen name "ALLKINDSOFFORDS". I currently own a 2002 Explorer XLT V-6, a 2006 Mustang GT, a 1964-1/2 Mustang notchback and a 1928 Model "A" Ford Roadster. Past Fords were a 1994 Explorer XLT, 1986 Mustang GT, 1983 Mustang GT, 1975 Pinto V-6 wagon and a 1971 Pinto hatchback with a 2000cc and 4spd. That 2000/4spd combo used to blow away the old 305 Camaros!

I joined this forum to get answers to nagging problems with the 2002 Explorer XLT and to share what I have learned about the same vehicle as well as all of the Fords I have owned/still own. My first problem post will be about the vibration I am experiencing coming from the front axle. Check me out in the appropriate forum as I describe in detail what I am experiencing, and benefit from my research as to what has been eliminated so far. I hope that someone out there has the answer to this problem. We shall see.......

welcome

Welcome to this forum! I see that you've been a very loyal customer to Ford over the years. Do you have an online photo albumn of your collection?

Sorry, no. I don't have an online photo album. Maybe one of these days I will get around to it. As far as loyal Ford owner, well, Ford is trying my patience right now. Look at my post for the front end vibrations I am experiencing in the 02 X. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!

Back