Hello audio forum...

SoundQ SVT

Reaction score
City, State
East Peoria, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'05 Eddie Bauer
Hello there. :wavey:

I just joined the forums since I just purchased an '05 Explorer Eddie Bauer last week. I think I may be hanging out in this forum a bit, learning about the audio system and capabilities for mods.

I do have experience in mobile audio, having worked at a big box part time for 5 years (ending 9 years ago...) in the car audio area and was the store trainer for car audio. I have also been active in the car audio competition world in several capacities from 1994-2005: Sound Quality competitor, Sound Quality judge, and Event coordinator. My other vehicle is an SVT Contour that has my current competition system in it, however I am basically in retirement since I have not been to an event in a little more than a year. My accomplishments include winning my sound quality class at the 2001 and 2003 IASCA World Finals, 2002 and 2005 SLAP Championships, and the 2002 MECA Finals. The website for the car is http://www.sounddomain.com/id/soundqsvt

For now I'll just sit back and learn about my new vehicle for a while, but if anyone has any questions they think I might be able to help with please ask and I'll do my best to respond.

Welcome to the forum.

awesome we need more competitors here

Back