• Register Today It's free!

Hello from Central Pa

Ramblin_Trucker

Reaction score
City, State
PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Sport Trac Limited
Hello everyone. My other half convinced me to finally get rid of my old 97 Lariat regular cab in favor of something that was more family friendly. So I've just recently purchased a 2007 Sport Trac Limited and was browsing these forums for ideas about what they're capable of. I'll probably look into the truxxx 2.5" lift and some larger tires to start. Might even look into doing a 1-2" body lift at some point. Glad to have found this forum and look forward to chipping in where I can. Here's a few pics from the day I picked up my new ride.

-RT-
20180815_093022.jpg
20180815_093136.jpg
20180815_093111.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the Forum!

Nice looking rig!

Just an FYI. This forum will offline for maintenance from 3 P.M. EST 08\15\2018 to about 3 P.M. 08\16\2018

Nice ride!

Thank you both. I haven't had much time to play with it yet. Had to go back to work shortly after I picked it up from the lot. Brought the book with me so I could check a few things and found the original window sticker tucked away in my book!

Thank you both. I haven't had much time to play with it yet. Had to go back to work shortly after I picked it up from the lot. Brought the book with me so I could check a few things and found the original window sticker tucked away in my book!

Back