• Register Today It's free!

Hello from central MO

Mean Gene

Reaction score
City, State
Ionia, Missouri
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Ford Ranger x cab SAS
Hi all. Heard about the forum from SMORR website and Gmanpaint told me I should join here and say hello. I don't know how many of yall are gonna be able to make the trip to Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch the 29th to the 31st of this month, but I assure you, its gonna be a good time. I don't have an Explorer, but I do have a full size ( well, it used to be full size ) "mostly" 79 Bronco/ F350 that has been thoroughly thrashed with an ugly stick that my family and I wheel with, and we're lookin forward to meeting those who can make the trip. :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welcome

Hey Mean Gene! Glad you made it here!

Thanks for the info on your past visit to SMORR!

We will have a decent number of us that weekend. The first year is always the hardest to get a group to a new place. I would bet we have even more going next year.

See you out there!

Yeah, the first time is difficult with almost everything. But I'm sure with more time to prepare for next year, and word of mouth ges out about the trails, then the 2nd year will be a much larger group

Welcome.

Back