Hello from good ol Independence Missouri! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hello from good ol Independence Missouri!

blacknails4x4

Reaction score
City, State
Independence Mo 64052
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 eddie bauer
Hey everyone, ive been reading the forums for a couple months now and i guess its finally time for me to join :thumbsup:

i have a 1992 ford explorer eddie bauer,pretty much stock the only things ive added are window tint and a cd player.I have plans on fully customizing my suv and ive already found alot of good info on here.

I would like to post some pictures of my explorer for you guys (and gals) but im not too sure on how to yet,:scratch:ill do some more research on figuring out how.

Thanks for looking everyone!

:salute:

**edit** here are some pictures, thanks for the help with photobucket!**

IMG00201.jpg

IMG00202.jpg

IMG00203.jpg

IMG00204.jpg

IMG00205.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome from Raytown:D

For pic posting the easiest way is to use photobucket. Click on the insert image icon above to upload.

welcome aboard and yeah try photobucket thats a good site it gives u a code and u and copy and paste the code and the picture will show up on this site.

Welcome to Explorer Forum! The best way to post pictures is to become elite and upload them.

Back