Hello from Seattle

dreamr

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Lynnwood WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 XL / 4x4 / 4.0 ohv
Well I am not really that new I've been lurking for a little while, but in anticipation of becoming Elite I got a bunch of photo's ready. Sadly I guess I have to wait for my Elite status to get processed. So I got anxious and here's a peek. Nothing real special yet but oh yes it will become something, though I am not sure what yet ;)

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/454096/1

I wish I could just post a photo :(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Where is this Seattle you speak of? :D Real slick Ex you have, I love the toolbox!

Your elite package is awaiting processing? Rick is away for a few days, so in that case....

Attachments

• 454096_1_full.jpg
    454096_1_full.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 145

nice X :D

welcome, and come to chat again!

Kelli

Welcome....

Nicely decked out EX....

Really like the hidden front reciever being used to hold the license plate... ingenious.

Welcome! You know, if the tree huggers over there get too hostile towards your evil suv, the dry side of the state will still have ya.:D

Thank you every one for the positive replies

Crankcase* Thanks for posting the pic for me

Jetmaker* I would like to pretend I have a bit of engenuity, but Hidden Hitch sells the plate adapter

5.0dad * LOL they probably wait to attack till I get a little more lift and some mudders:D

Back