• Register Today It's free!

Hello from the Ga Mountains!

OneofMany

Reaction score
City, State
Georgia Mountains- Talullah Falls
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 expl 4x4
hey yall im a trained mechanic not working as a mechanic and no im not an explorer enthusiast- its a vehicle, thats all....Ill gladly help and recieve help from members in fixing their vehicles etc. I just bought a 94 explorer eddy Bauer 4x4 so i have a 4x4 to get up the mountains with and down that trail i shouldnt be exploring without a 4x4. maybe not even in an explorer 4x4... but its a step up from offroading in the family audi.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome From Middle Ga , The First gen 91-94 4x4 Ex's are Very Capable Off Road For what they are , Some Relatively Easy and Mostly Cheap Modifications can be made to make it Even more Capable , Keep Us informed of the Mods performed and We love Pics here !

Thanks Bruce, ill be tinkering esp over the holidays:)

Report back and Let us know what you did , I will be needing to replace my motor mounts , they have been bad For about 6 years now , I used chains to hold the motor down , But now there coming loose from the frame side so the motor is falling farther down . Need to replace asap .

Back