Hello from the Great North

M1A1

Reaction score
City, State
MN, USA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 XLT
Hello folks!

I've been lurking here for quite a while without registering, mostly reading up on simple exterior/aesthetic mods like HID lighting, grill inserts, etc. I'll be ordering a HID kit for my 1997 XLT 4-door (V6 SOHC) sometime this week and I now have a great amount of info on what to and not to do in replacing my low beams. I may get new headlight covers/assemblies as well if the HIDs are hindered too much by my yellowed & crazed covers. Either way, I need to get it done before the snow starts falling here in Northern MN, which won't be long, because I don't have a garage!

Thanks for the great forum and the vast amount of write-ups, articles, and general info on just about everything Explorer related!

Cheers,
Marty

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey Marty, welcome. You don't drive a tank for a living do you?

Welcome to Explorer Forum!

I, unfortunately, do not drive a tank, but my thanks go out to all those who have and do drive the meanest tank in the world! :usa: I've been to Camp Ripley to see the little brother to the M1A1, the M1-IP, which is still a a bad ass tank. My screen name did get some inspiration from that as well as the gun (aka the Chicago Piano, Chopper, Tommy Gun, etc). I also happened to be listening to an old Gorillaz CD at the time of registering.

Coincidence? I think not.

Marty

welcome

Back