Hello!

WHITE VAN MAN

Reaction score
City, State
CULLOMPTON DEVON M5 junction 28
Year, Model & Trim Level
RANGE ROVER!!
Crankcase said:
Hello! Just a reminder, the New Member Forum is NOT for technical questions, We have many forums for those.

This forum is for introducing Yourself to the board, for a chance to let seasoned members get to know you.

Welcome to the site! :D
Good Morning I am considering buying an explorer I have a 3.9 Rangerover at the moment its getting a bit old so I am looking for somethig newer

Jeremy Devon UK

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

WHITE VAN MAN said:
Good Morning I am considering buying an explorer I have a 3.9 Rangerover at the moment its getting a bit old so I am looking for somethig newer

Jeremy Devon UK

Check out our Uk owners forum man....Welcome to the site!

Crankcase said:
Check out our Uk owners forum man....

Someone sounds like a Hippy Canadian, eh?!

Welcome to the site :D

Jeff - :navajo:

from down under

HI new to the web site and hope I can get some help on tech things. Got a 2000 limited model very little off road to much work not enough play. Not many Fords explorersthe japs flood the market here Bob M.

My Brand New used 00 XLT

Hello everyone,
Name is Jeffrey. Great Forum!!!! I am getting my first Explorer 2000 2dr
XLT 2wd in a few days and I was checking out parts potientials on the web
when I came across this forum and I signed up. (Will upgrade soon) Just wanted to introduce myself.
Thanks, Jeffrey

Newbie here

Hello everyone,

I recently purchased a 2 door '92 Explorer Eddie Bauer 4x4 for my soon to be 16 year old. I wanted something safe for my son that would also be halfway cool. I hope you all on here will be able to help me out with the little things that are wrong with it. By the way look for him on here also, his name is Alex, and he goes by smokumz. <---(Not my idea!) lol

Tammy

I'm not exactly sure how this site works, just registered, but I will play around or two. I have had a number of Exploders over the past 15 years and have had nothing but good performance and service. The few problems that have surfaced have been very minor. Currently there are 2 Exploders (both "91's w/175k and 195k mi's) and 2 Jeep cj's in the garage. Main reason for "exploring" this site is technical help with one of the Exploders, so I will read awhile before posting any ?'s.

Hello

I just wanted to say hello to everyone and I have a ford explorer 97 eddie bauer edition and look forward to chatting with you all

My name is Josh and I have a 98 Sport with a 3 inch body lift, 4 door leaf springs, 2 inch tortion twist, home made 2 inch shackles and 285/75/16 BFG all terrains on stock wheels. I have gotten a lot of my info from the site and just want to say thanks for all of the great tips and tricks. I look forward to talking to you guys in the future.

:exp: hey everyone whats up? im new the community. my name is chris and i own a 91 explorer eddie bauer. i have done a little bit of mods to it but im far from being done. i just recently put a 3in body lift on it a set of 33x10.50 under it. i am also a member of a off-road truck club here in martinsburg w.v called the NITE-CRAWLERS OFF ROAD TEAM. if anyone is interested in us we will be in bloomsburg pa. in july for the 4-wheel drive jamboree. well there is a little bit about me so i hope i can meet some cool people here.

Hi folks. Just got my first Explorer, it's been beat up pretty bad but she's still very pretty, and I hope to rebuild her to her former glory. She's a 1995 XLT 4X4, body in excellent condition but has some tranny problems and a charging issue which was what brought me here to begin with. Thanks for being here for people like me to pick your brains! :)

I'm new here

Hi, I'm Brian, first time here, thought I would register. I have a 2000 Merc mountaineer Premier.

Hi, the name's Vinnie. I've been watching this site for about a month, Its saved me alot of time, headaches and money. Thought I'd repay all of you by getting off the wanna-be list and join. Keep up the great job. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi name is Anthony just got a 02 explorer eddie bauer. Got to do a little work on it. Joined to talk to other for help and getting to know other with explorers and see what they do with them.

Back