Help locating part or sutible replacement | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Help locating part or sutible replacement

mvw2k2

Reaction score
City, State
Miami , Fl
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 Limited 5.0
Im having trouble locating a specfic part for my 2001 explorer sport. The part number according to the Service manual is 1000193 and the description is as follows "Lower Insulator Assembly". I will try and attach a diagram from the service manual so you can all see. Basically it seems to be part of the mechanism that attaches the body to the frame. Mine is gone, its like rotten away. And i have a nasty creeking noise when taking off or coming to a stop.

I need No. 3

graphic.jpg

any ideas.
Thanks Guys

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I tried there nothing under 1000193.

Any other suggestions.

Matt

Just replaced mine last weekend. Ordered mine from here: http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?siteid=213787
There ARE different part numbers than are stated in the manual and also different part numbers depending on which isolators you are replacing. I believe there are ten isolators total. Each location of the isolator has a different part number. I would recommend also changing the upper and lower isolators. I had the same noise and was cured by changing the four isolators located directly uner the cab. Call the 1-800 number and tell them what you need..
Good Luck!

Back