HELP Tons of codes and Battery not keeping charge 2016 Explorer XLT | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

HELP Tons of codes and Battery not keeping charge 2016 Explorer XLT

Unless they have been sealed under the carbon monoxide 'fix'.

Peter

There's better coverage on those vents, but they're hardly sealed. Inherently that door cannot be sealed--it needs to drain.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

There's better coverage on those vents, but they're hardly sealed. Inherently that door cannot be sealed--it needs to drain.
Thanks. I was just going by what a member who had the 'service' explained about sealing the lower part of the 'gate'. Leaving a draining point makes more sense.

Peter

Close thread this was a waste of everyone’s time. Sorry. Dealership found and fixed all the issues and most of it (65%) was covered. Cost me about $500 with taxes.

Close thread this was a waste of everyone’s time. Sorry. Dealership found and fixed all the issues and most of it (65%) was covered. Cost me about $500 with taxes.

So, what was the problem?

ProblemSsss
Coroded rear view camera connections. Then oxygen sensor and valve. I documented it in the thread.

Back