• Register Today It's free!

Help with Estimated delivery

dcarl

Reaction score
City, State
Dallas, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Limited
Ordered a 2011 ex limited 03/14/11, received a VIN on 04/19/2011...sales person says by 05/30/11 should be in Dallas for pickup......anybody know if this is realistic? Initially said 6 to 8 weeks now at 11. Help?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

order 3/1 took over 6 weeks just to get a vin. told it will build in may possibly ready for pickup in late may early june. That would be 12 weeks :(

My dealer told me 6 to 8 weeks but said it could be as little as 4-1/2 weeks. I ordered on 3/21, got my VIN from Seni on 4/8 and found out yesterday it is scheduled to build next week. So we're not going to make the 4-1/2 weeks but the 6 to 8 weeks seems realistic.

I ordered 2/26, got my VIN on 3/25. Build date was 4/14. Just got a PM from Seni saying, "vehicle is in transit, with an ETA of 4/26. (ETA could change)"

That would make mine a little over 8 weeks.

I ordered my 4WD on 1/29 and the build date is tomorrow. Dealer said I should have it by the end of April but I believe it will be more like the middle of May.

Back