here is my explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

here is my explorer

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey..

Nice Explorer you got there.

I really like the brush guard.. from the pic it doesn't look chrome.. I really like it..

Good job!

its not chrome ... i had it painted the same color as the gold trim at a friends body shop.

is it lifted. it kinda looks lifted but then kinda doesnt? well anyways nice truck

that brush guard is basically for looks. i have seen some of the other brush guards on this site that look like you can slam into wall at 50mph and not even scratch it. thats not the case with mine it will crush like a soda can. and no my explorer isnt lifted at all. i have only done minor off roading with it near my house along train tracks and with only 17,000 miles i just had my cv joints replaced under warrenty thank god for that. is that a common problem? like i said i never did anything like you guys do on this site just a few big hills and bumps. its an AWD 5.0 and my friend said that it could have been from me doing doughnuts one day when i was showing a mustang who was boss in a supermarket parking lot one day after a light snow fall.

im from the small state of RI ... i tried to make my explorer look differnt from everyone elses by painting my guard a differnt color. now i am dissapointed that someone out there has the same truck as me. :( when i get the digital camera again i am going to take some pix of my stereo system.

nice looking truck...i really like the look of the painted brush guard. i had thought about painting mine white to match, but then i think i would be too scared to use it as a brush guard! anyway, your truck looks great, keep up the good work.

Back