Here we are!!

N2MUDN91

Reaction score
City, State
Lee's Summit, Missouri
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 Ranger
i guess nobody's from the kc area ??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i would love to meet up with a bunch of explorer guys sometime. the bad thing is, they all live really far away...:(

Whoops! We need to check this forum more.
NTUMUDN91, have you checked out the link listed below? KCAREAEXPLORERS. I think there is in the neiborhood of 30 of us. Almost all of us belong to Seriuos Explorerations too.
We have had a couple of get togethers.
Where about in Lee's Summit do you live? I live in Raytown about 1 mile from I-470.

i live right off of chipman road, right by wendy's, mcdonalds, and taco bell, if u know where that is.

Hey N2MUDN91 I know right were they are at. I frequint the new Lowe's right by there all the time. I also like the Original Pizza, GOOD STUFF. Hell I've probly seen you at some point.

lees summit is quite a nice place, in some places. so there is always the possibility that i have seen you but there are many many explorers and mounty's that im not sure that i have. you know ?
" raceit " how many meetings at hooters have there been ? how many people cooperate ?

Last time we went he had a total of 7 Explorers. Which was our second time too. The first was just at Fuddruckers and that was a total of 3. The club itself is young. Just coming up on it's 1st year. So we're growing for sure.

Hooters is great. They are all totally cooperative about getting their picture taken with the trucks. They even put up one of our club stickers in their kitchen...which I have yet to go back and see where it is.

Anyways feel free to come on by the local site. KCAE

I noticed you signed up there already with your same user name here. If you forgot your password let me know so you can log into the forums there too.

Here are the pics from recent gatherings...
Dead Link Removed

I was by there last night. What are they doing to Chipman Road?

Hey N2MUDN91 I'm from Overland Park buddy, your not alone here in KC. I'm up in Lees Summit all the time for work, I'll keep an eye out for you.

Here's my X
276247_2_full.jpg

I'm here too. :D

Originally posted by Dan Whitaker
I was by there last night. What are they doing to Chipman Road?
they are reconstructing chipman road. its going to be a very long process.
RACEIT , i was just up at hooters tonight, and the big vacant lot behind hooters was still ice and snow covered because it hadn't been plowed yet, and there were many,many cars and trucks doing donuts in the parking lot. very interesting. especially the bronco with 37" tires. but then there was an accident so everybody left. "its all fun and games until somebody gets hurt". the accident wasnt bad enough to cause injuries. sorta humorous

i wish more people were in kc with explorer and mountys and x's that ran 13s or 10s

There is a white Saleen Explorer (I'm pretty sure it's real) that lives near me. But every time I see him I'm in my car. And if I try to flagging him down he'll probably think I'm crazy.

...which isn't too far from the truth! :D

Originally posted by chevyh8r
i wish more people were in kc with explorer and mountys and x's that ran 13s or 10s
do you realize that you said explorer and X's in the same sentence referring them as different vehicles ?

im with you guys in mo

what up guys i live in deepwater mo

Hey Guys, I'm in Shawnee, Ks. How often do you guys get together?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back