Hey Guys, I'm New! | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hey Guys, I'm New!

I know..Im a special new member! ;) Love you guys :)

How ocme you dont go on MSN anymore? :p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by MonaLeMoo
Hmm doubt my truck could handle that. It really is old LOL :) almpst 200 km's on my bad boy!!!

you should see pictures of my truck way back in the day, it was a piece of crap and i still wheeled it, hell, that's why i have the nickname. stock wheeling is the funnest if you ask me, b/c everything is a challenge

trust me..my tranny would fall out for the 4th time...Or my drivetrain would go clunk clunk clunkety clunk. :) Unfortuanetly I do not have the healthiest X :(

after owning mine for 3 years now and being on this site for a little over 2, i don't think there is such a thing as a "healthy" X :D

After owning an X..there is no such thing as a healthy bank account either LOL :) I had a Mazda MX-3 (precidia) prior..that required NO work in the 2 years I had it. :) This Ford machinery of mine..has cost me almost more then I paid for the darn truck :)

How ocme you dont go on MSN anymore? :p

Too busy at work :( I will get on next week, I promise ;)

After owning an X..there is no such thing as a healthy bank account either LOL :)

ain't that the truth...3000 dollar truck and i've already put more than 6000 into mine not including what i've fixed myself. and i still have about 100 things left to do

Originally posted by Crankcase
Hmm...it seems Kurt wants a Row......LOL!

What the heck does that mean???:rolleyes:

well all i have to say is i bought my 94 new and i have had verry little in maint. now my new 93 is a POS and is going to just be a parts truck.. and i figure i paid 300 for the parts truck that will keep my 94 alive and well for years to come... not to shabby.. you save tons of $$$$$ in doing the work yourself.

Gary..

Ps most of the things that go wrong or fairly easy to fix..

I agree for the most part. Our 94 has required not a single service in over 2 yrs. My 93 is having a tranny and t-case replacement, but that was because the t-case locked up and snapped the output shaft on tranny. My 91 has only had minor mechanical issues most all of the problems I have had with it were due to breaking stuff from offroading.

I guess there are always a few in each batch that should be shot.

Back