• Register Today It's free!

Hi everyone!

famouz73

Reaction score
City, State
Long Beach, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Sport
Hey everybody i'm new to the best forums ever!! i just recently bought a 1998 Explorer Sport 4.0 OHV 120K miles on it (some pics attached) and i gotta say I am in love with this truck!! i used to own a 02 4.0 Ranger Edge for work and it sure wasn't this fun to drive. I've been looking at some of your guys trucks and they kick ass!Also this forum is such great help, I was able to get the keyless entry pad combination, and i was able to program my own keyless entry remote but enough about that....I want to start modifying my X, i want to start with an HID kit and some bigger tires...any suggestions??
IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wow that thing is clean! And 120k miles for a 98! Wow nice. My 2004 has 115k :(

Anyways, welcome to the forum! Your gunna get addicted soon!

Thank you. i was very happy with the buy, the previous owner took real good care of it...but for the part about being addicted, i think its a little too late for that.. :)

welcome and nice sport

Thanks everybody! I also have a question about CAI on this ohv engine, where would i post a question about that?

G'day mate and welcome to the forum! Any modification questions you have can be posted in the 1995-2001 section. Have a good one.

Back