Hi, I'm a new member from Russia - some questions | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hi, I'm a new member from Russia - some questions

rytcher

Reaction score
City, State
Russia, Moscow
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer 92
I'm a 1992 Ford Explorer owner and Enthusiast from Moscow, Russian Federation. I’m looking forward to upgrade this vehicle. I have purchased it recently from an old man who drove it only at summer and made only about 40 000 miles since new. The condition is almost mint. Now I’m looking for a way to ship tuning parts and used body and interior parts from US. It is almost impossible to get something in Russia. I have a friend of mine living in Kansas who agreed to help me to ship these things to Russia. Could you please advise me some salvage yard or used parts place in Kansas or other US states around.

I’m interested to find front fenders, rear bumper with a trailer nose, side steps, aluminum rims (great if with monster mud tires), suspension lift set.

Please advise where I can get all these toys.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi and welcome!! You will find many knowledgeable people here that can tell you how to get the stuff you need. Happy Exploring! :D

Welcome to the site, this site might help you a little bit with parts or at least some sort of directory of junkyards in those areas - http://www.car-parts.com Gd Lck

Welcome. Try searching on this site. Many people are parting out thier explorers.

Wow! Thanks for such a warm reception and thatns for your advice on parts. Soon I'll place photoes of my Explorer into the gallery.

Welcome

welcome from a uk member :uk:

Welcome...An Explorer in Russia....to think......Right On.....Good luck and have fun with it. I would like to see some pics of some offroading areas you have around Moscow.....some of my ancestors come from the Ukraine area!!!!

welcome to the explorer family rytcher

Welcome to this awesome place.

Welcome to the site...is the Explorer Left hand or Right hand drive?

Back