Hi There! Newly Registered! :)

Shaun5r

Reaction score
City, State
Panama City Beach
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Explorer Limited
Greetings Fellow Explorer Owners!
My Name is Shaun. In May of this year 2022, my wife and I bought a 2011 Explorer Limited Black to replace a 2012 Mercedes GL350 Diesel. That damn thing failed too many times and is still broken. Mercedes :eyeroll: what a money dump.

Retired 20-year USAF. I'm turning into a car mechanic, appliance repairman, handyman, electrician, helicopter pilot since retiring. Quite the fun life...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My Name is Shaun. In May of this year 2022, my wife and I bought a 2011 Explorer Limited Black to replace a 2012 Mercedes GL350 Diesel. That damn thing failed too many times and is still broken. Mercedes :eyeroll: what a money dump.

Retired 20-year USAF. I'm turning into a car mechanic, appliance repairman, handyman, electrician, helicopter pilot since retiring. Quite the fun life...
Thanks for your service! Welc8me to the forum!

Neat! Thank ya for your service, and welcome to the forums!

thank you for your service! welcome to EF!always thought the diesels were reliable, maybe just the old ones... guess they dont make them like they used to. which engine is in your X?

Welcome Shaun.

Back