• Register Today It's free!

high-flow cat question

MadMike6786

Reaction score
City, State
hillsborough, nj
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 sport
ok guys i have a 98 4.0L SOHC with 2 cats (they r not inline) i wana put high flow cats on... already i have K&N intake, 70MM ford racing throttle body and custom flowmaster exhaust. money is no option here i make lots =D i looked around on the forum and i didnt find anything that answers my questions.... has anyone put high flow cats on? how did u like it? ive looked online for cats but find universals and not sure if they will work. what will? what brands did u guys choose?

Hey Mike, I am sorry but I have no info on high flow cats. On a different note, when you installed your Throttle Body, did you notice a difference. Has your gas milage decreased? Also was it just a bolt on mod, or did you have to do some modicfications. Thanks allot Mike.

Jeremy

it was just a bolt on mod... they dont make them for them for the SOHC how ever the ford racing throttle body for the 2004 4.6L mustang bolts right up to the SOHC i got it off summit racing... this was one of my favorite mods no milage decrease and i notice a great power difference right away the only thing is my curise control is finiky becuz of it

Back