HOLY CRAP MUSTANG!!!!

Silverblade

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
BC, Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 SOHC

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Under ALL that crap is probably a nice Pony. I don't dig what they did to it tho!:(

WOW...I LOVE it, i think it was very tastefully done, that blower comin out the hood looks bad ass.

personally, i dont think you should have carbs poking out of the hood unless you're tubbed. it would be okay if it had some 31x18.50's tucked under the back, but it gives off the appearance that it's more of a road car. EFI with a Vortech would have been a much more fitting setup to me.

Wheels are too big. Other than that... it has potential.

It's just a little... weird.

Well I would say it is for show or sunday after noon cruises. Look at the paint, cant park it in a parking lot.

thats been relisted a few times now, saw it a couple months back

its too oversone... or not done enoguh... with a scoop like that, it should have some 33" tall slicks in th back and have a major rake to it.... but it is too lowered....

it has the right parts, but they should be on differnet cars...... an autocross car and a drag car... not mixed together... and with that much power, where is the rollbar or cage?

Beautiful, I think it is perfect! IMHO

if it just had a normal hood i'd love it.

I think all of that work would have looked better on a coupe or fastback. There's something about the convertibles for me...they need to be more subtle. A coupe or fastback looks better with a racier bad-ass look to it.

I think the only thing it needs, is to have the rear jacked up about 2" then it would look perfect.... That would bring back the muscle car look it so desperatly needs...

I love it, only thing that would make it look better is me in the drivers seat givin it hell!

I've been to the dealership that's selling this thing. They specialize in exotics and rarities. That Mustang is alright but I'm sure they're expecting WAY more then $24k.

I think it doesn't look half bad. Except, ummm, it's an automatic:

40587_8.jpg

Back