Howdy! New Member, 2008 Sport Trac | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Howdy! New Member, 2008 Sport Trac

0uTkAsT

Reaction score
City, State
Tempe, AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 Sport Trac XLT
Hey everyone,

My name's V, I just bought a brand-new '08 Sport Trac XLT 4.0 2WD for myself for my 21st birthday. I'm traditionally a Mopar guy and I own several muscle cars but I've had other makes of trucks and sports cars in the past as well... I sold my Dodge truck about two years ago and I've been pickup-less since then, so it was time I bought one. After comparing Colorados, Dakotas, Rangers, Sport Tracs, Pathfinders and Tundras, the Sport Trac's features and interior shined above all the others so I knew it was the truck for me. I'm no stranger to modifications and I'm looking forward to seeing what's available to the Sport Trac.

Anyways, just stopped in to say hi. Look forward to meeting some of y'all!

V

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welcome

Thanks!

I'm wondering if anyone can point me towards some sound clips of 4.0s with various exhausts? I'm thinking about putting a Gibson or Flowmaster exhaust on this truck but I don't know how they'll sound, and YouTube has proven basically worthless in my search. Thanks again!

V

welcome!

Thanks again!!

Thank you! :)

Back